InLine DUO Water Softener and Filter
Filters don’t soften and Softeners don’t filter, but with the InLine DUO System you can have the best of both in one container giving you the necessary treatment your water requires while saving you money and space.
The Duo System is a multi-stage system where water passess through both a resin bed and a carbon bed. The resin bed removes the calcium and magnisium and the carbon takes out many of the impurities that effect order, taste and even the help improve the potenial heath aspects of your water content.
With the DUO System your home and family are protected and a long hot bathe will be a luxury you will want to enjoy.
On a properly selected and sized system, you should expect a minimum of three years and likely longer, before the carbon and resin media needs to be replaced. Salt or potassium will need to be added periodically as prescribed by your service professional. The variance in longevity is based on water consumption and the levels of impurities in your water supply.
The DUO system can ultimately save you money through reduced bottle water consumption, soap and detergent usage, energy efficiency, longer life for clothing and linens and long productive life for you waster using appliances. NOt to mention you'll emjoy cleaner better tasting water throughout your home.
You should expect a minimum of three years and likely longer, before the resin media needs to be replaced. Salt or potassium will need to be added periodically as prescribed by your service professional. The variance in longevity is based on water consumption levels and the levels of impurities in your water supply.
What's Inside MattersThe InLine DUO Softener & Carbon Filter contains NSF certified carbon and premium high capacity softening resin. Either CS sctivated carbon or CX catalytic activated carbon will be used, based on the chemical treatment utilized in your area.
Every InLine Whole House Filter contains a Vortex® plate at the base of the system. This plate increases backwash efficiency by creating tornadic motion.
Your contractor will be able to help you understand which chemical or chemicals are used in your area and be able to advise you on the carbon best suited to your needs.
- 12-volt operation uses less than $2 of electricity per year
- System software allows a lithium battery to maintain the time of day for up to 8 hours during power outages so all programmed settings and data are maintained
- Powerful, reliable and user-friendly electronics automatically monitor water treatment functions including:
- Days since last regeneration
- Gallons since last regeneration
- Maximum flow rate for the last seven days
- Current flow rate
- Total number of regenerations
- Noryl™ corrosion-resistant control valve body, internal parts and corrosion-proof tanks for a longer life; all internal components are lead-free
- Full-flow bypass valve is standard
Economical—• Cost less than by two whole house individual systems to filter and soften
• Save money by not needin to by drinking water due to taste odor and heath concerns
• Reduction in soaps and detergents needed for equal results.
• Reduction in the cost of maintenance and replacement of pipes, water heater, and other appliances.
• Reduction in water bills because less water will be used for laundering and dish washing.
• Dishes will look less spotty from the mineral deposits from hard water.
• Less minerals helps clothes come cleaner nad stain come out easier so they last longer.
Health—• Reduced impurities in water for drink and bathing • Convenient, better tasting and smelling water encourages increased consumption • No spots reduces the need for harsh chemical cleaners.
• Softer water keeps skin and hair look healthy.
Environmental-• Reduced bottle water waste saves oil and landfield space • Quick lathering means good water conservation due to reduction in the amount of water being used.
• Reduction in the amount of wastewater being sent to your local wastewater treatment plant.
• Increasing the useful life of appliances means less metals being dumped in landfills.
Washing with 50% less detergent in cold, softened water is as effective for laundering whites as 100% detergent in hard hot water.
You can use half as much dishwashing detergent in the dishwater when water is softened and expect better results.
Stain removal performance is dramatically increased when soft water is used instead of hard water.