InLine Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System
Millenium Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Systems are a convenient, cost efficient way to get bottle quality water directly from your kitchen sink.
Reverse Osmosis combined with activated carbon technology reduces up to 99% of unwanted impurities and eliminates bad taste and odors for refreshing clean, clear water.
State of the Art Features• Patented Design: Exclusive manifold plate with patented channel design reduces tubing connections and simplifies installation.
• Compact System: Space-saving design is ideal for undersink installations and uses a minimum of space.
• High Capacity Tank: Holds approximately 2 gallons of water without taking up a lot of space. With the DUO System your home and family are protected and a long hot bathe will be a luxury you will want to enjoy.
• Automatic Shut-Off: Signals the system to stop making water until more is needed.
• Maximum Production: High performance T.F.C. membrane with a rating of 50 gallons per day, (189 liters per day).
Four High Performance Filtration Stages...Stage 1
The Sediment Prefilter protects the automatic shut–off, Activated Carbon Filter and membrane from clogging with debris.
The water is then routed to an Activated Carbon Filter, where the chlorine is taken out to protect the refined T.F.C. membrane.
Reverse Osmosis. This is the heart of the system. Most particles too small to be trapped by the prefilters are removed by the T.F.C. membrane, reducing unwanted contaminants from the water stream.
The final stage of filtration, an Inline Carbon Filter, removes any remaining tastes and odors before the water reaches your glass, adding a final “polish” to your filtered water.
• Delicious, sparkling-clear
• Convenience: Fresh, clean water ready at your tap
• Pristine, flavorful coffee, tea and juice
• Great for your pets!
• Quality water for your aquarium
• Crystalline, harder and clearer ice cubes
• Prolong the life of your humidifier or steam iron
• Spotless glassware, when rinsed with R.O. water
• Cost effective: No more bottled water costs
• Better tasting soups, sauces and meals
• Clean, rinsed fresh fruits and vegetables
• The Millenium is NSF Certified for reduction of many contaminants including Cysts, Lead and Radium.
Washing with 50% less detergent in cold, softened water is as effective for laundering whites as 100% detergent in hard hot water.
You can use half as much dishwashing detergent in the dishwater when water is softened and expect better results.